My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 3 March 2012

Still on Holiday

Hi All
I'm still on holiday. I cant believe I forgot my video cam!!

Las Vegas - Done! Wasn't my cup of tea! Don't think I will go back there and was definitely not child friendly, baring in mind we had my 3 year old and 3 month old nieces with me and Laura had her 1 year old with her.

We are on our last day of Florida and me and mam are having a child free day catching some last sun around the pool. We are off to Boston in the morning and the weather is looking cold and snowy there :-(

Here are a few photos of our hols so far:


 Me and Lacey in the airport

 Our bedroom in the Penthouse of the Mirage
                                                      Me and Adam @ the Hoover Dam


                                                            The Dolphins in the Mirage

  The Lions in the Mirage zoo
 The Belagio Fountains
 Lacey's First Birthday

 Amelia around the pool in her new sunglasses.
 Keeping Amelia amused one night making easter masks
Me reading my scrapbook mags around the pool catching the last of the sun today.

1 comment:

Denise Price said...

Nice pix! Good luck with Boston.