My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 10 March 2012

Book Scrapbook Page

Just wanted to share quick and easy layout I made. Had to get this one finished before I started one for 2012 books.

I thought making collage of the front covers of books I've read would be easier then listing names as the covers of the book reminds me more than a title.

The hearts are cut from book paper and inked with Tim Holtz old paper.


All unpacked and washing is sorted so I can start and play with my goodies.

Sam

5 comments:

Denise Price said...

Great idea for a layout! I love the design, with the contrast between the structured block of photos and the free-flowing hearts in the background.

nessy said...

what a wonderful idea ~fab layout ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Denise van Deventer said...

This is great layout! Thanks for all your kind comments on my blog..I am now a new follower on yours!

Unknown said...

Beautiful page, sam!! I really like all the hearts and the way you incorporated the title. Thanks so much for popping by my blog! :)

Christie Bryant said...

This is SO fabulous! What a clever idea, I love it!!!!