My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Saturday, 10 March 2012

Book Scrapbook Page

Just wanted to share quick and easy layout I made. Had to get this one finished before I started one for 2012 books.

I thought making collage of the front covers of books I've read would be easier then listing names as the covers of the book reminds me more than a title.

The hearts are cut from book paper and inked with Tim Holtz old paper.


All unpacked and washing is sorted so I can start and play with my goodies.

Sam

5 comments:

Denise Price said...

Great idea for a layout! I love the design, with the contrast between the structured block of photos and the free-flowing hearts in the background.

nessy said...

what a wonderful idea ~fab layout ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Denise van Deventer said...

This is great layout! Thanks for all your kind comments on my blog..I am now a new follower on yours!

Noelle said...

Beautiful page, sam!! I really like all the hearts and the way you incorporated the title. Thanks so much for popping by my blog! :)

Christie Bryant said...

This is SO fabulous! What a clever idea, I love it!!!!