My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 9 March 2012

Cool Site Found.

Hi

Just wanted to share a cool website I just found.

You may of already seen it but I haven't so wanted to share -  Big Huge Labs

Its a site where you can create your own photo booth strips you just upload your photos and it creates it for you.

I just created 2 with some daft photos I took of me and my niece while we were on holiday as my camera has lift up screen so you can see yourself when taking photo.


OMG how fab is that.. I'm not bothered that I have no make up on in the photo or I look like crap I think they look fun and natural just like we are :-) I am going to create a scrapbook layout using these.

Thanks have fun making photo strips :-)

Sam xx

1 comment:

Tríona said...

What a great site, I'm off to have a go myself - thanks for highlighting it :)