My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 23 March 2012

Scrapbook Process : Christmas


Here is a photos of my craft room so far please ignore the state of the paint. I could not wait any longer I will paint around the shelves when I get the paint.


This is not a super amazing craft room but its my little space and don't care if all the boxes don't match as its only me sitting in here and I have more important things to spend my money on. The wind blew my back garden fence down so there will be a new fence up up very soon. 

My printer is set up behind me with all my draws.


So I have made a Scrapbook Process video. OMG this took me so long even thought its a mega simple layout. I am still trying to get used to the set-up with the new camera.


Papers: 
DCWV - Christmas Stack
Silver Card
Pink Card 
White Card 

Glitter Snowflakes from old Christmas Cards
Sticky back Gems
Chipboard word
Flock Puffy Alphabet Stickers
Label template

Here is a video of me putting it slowly together I am so sorry this is painful to watch :-)


Thanks so much for watching and I soo hope to get much better at these process videos. I still have no idea how to do a voice over, speed video up in the boring parts - if anyone knows how to or which software to use please please please let me know.

Thanks again for stopping by and remember comments make me smile :-)

Sam xxx



4 comments:

Svjetlana said...

Love your page and your craft room is fab. My favourite is that drawer, really need something like that.

Ilene said...

Cool room, I love seeing where people scrap!! And what a great page. I need to figure out how to make videos like that. I need to get my camera out and do it! LOL Loved seeing yours!

Unknown said...

Hi Sam!! I love your space, all it needs to be is something that works well for you! :) I agree, my space is tiny, but at least I have somewhere to work, it's a blessing:) Thanks so much for popping by my blog, your kind words made my day. **hugs**

Denise van Deventer said...

Congrats on your new little space! Happy scrapping and creating!