My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Recent Scrapbook Pages

I tucked myself away in my little craft room last night and made some layouts. Adam said he is going to put some paint on the walls and put me some shelves up at the weekend. Cant wait for it to be all finished. He is also building me a PC to go where my laptop is so I don't have to keep carrying laptop about.

First layout is for Darcy's album and is 8.5 x 11. She loves to play dress up and getting her photo taken. I think I annoyed her this day as I kept trying to get the right photo and she kept moving about. She then announced with a sigh "No more my Samantha!" She calls me my Samantha. She keeps calling me Auntie Sam and trying to tell a almost 3 year old I am not her Auntie is confusing so mam has told her I am Amelia's Auntie Sam but I am her Samantha.
 Plain white paper for back ground and sprayed with Cosmic Shimmer in Meadow Lush and Plum Twist. I used a Disney Tinker bell embellishment. The Purple paper is a free sheet I got with a magazine years ago and has just been sitting there. The letters are Colorbok Sweet Alpha Stax but I didn't have any green ones so these are a light pattern but I coloured with a dark Christmas Green ink pad.
 This next one is a 8x8. Using Free papers I got with a magazine at the weekend. They are "Fancy Pants - Its the Little Things" I used the photos I made in the BigHugeLabs - Photobooth.
 I used the Fiskars Bubbles-1 stencil for the journalling block which I printed in word. I used a StudioG stamp for the little sentiment in the bottom corner. And some other little embellishments I had lying about. I also made up some teal paint to splatter the background paper.

I must say I love this page. The paper is gorgeous!!

Hope everyone is ok.
Sam

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous layouts....

Denise Price said...

Oh, great paint and ink effects on both pages! I love the pom poms on Tinkerbell's shoes. Did they come that way, or did you glue them on?

Which magazine gives away free Fancy Pants paper? You are the queen of finding free stuff. :)