My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Sunday, 11 March 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hi All

The lovely Svjetlana awarded my blog the Liebster Blog Award . Liebster in German means dearest.



The idea of this one is promote small blogs, less then 200 follower and pass it to 5 other small blogs.
The rules are:
  • link the award back to person who gave it to you
  • Pass in to 5 small blogers
  • leave comments on their blogs
Here is my list:
  1. Suzie  - suzieboocrafts. Suzie is more like a friend now than a fellow crafter we have had quiet a few chats and she is such a talented lady!
  2. Denise van Deventer - strawbspatch. This lady makes gorgeous scrapbook layouts!! Only found her blog today and OMG I am such a fan already! Check out blog and become a follower. 
  3. Alex - Colors of Alex. Another fab find today such beautiful work you have to check out her blog and become a follower.
  4. Denise Price - Green Crafting. Denise is soo kind she always comments on my posts even when I talk a load of nonsense half the time :-) She always has such kind comments!
  5. Shannon Hager - Enjoying Life With 4 Kids. Shannon is such a lovely lady, fantastic mother to 4 adorable kids and she makes fab layouts.
Check out all their blogs and leave comments, as comments make people happy :-)
Thanks Sam

4 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Thanks so much Sam! You are such a sweetie! Thanks for your kind words and comments...
Love your blog too and will also be visiting often!
Have a great day!

Alex said...

Thank you, Sam! Thanks for all the kind comments and for giving me this award. I really appreciate it! You are so sweet! ♥

You have a lovely blog too! Love the clever title of it ;-)

Denise Price said...

Thanks for the award! I'll pass it on soon, once I've figured out who the 5 lucky people will be.

Denise Price said...

Hi again! Thanks for your lovely comment on my "Family Traits" layout. In answer to your question, yes, it measures 8.5x11". I have different sizes of albums, so I like to make all different sizes of layouts.