My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Sunday 11 March 2012

Liebster Blog Award

Hi All

The lovely Svjetlana awarded my blog the Liebster Blog Award . Liebster in German means dearest.



The idea of this one is promote small blogs, less then 200 follower and pass it to 5 other small blogs.
The rules are:
  • link the award back to person who gave it to you
  • Pass in to 5 small blogers
  • leave comments on their blogs
Here is my list:
  1. Suzie  - suzieboocrafts. Suzie is more like a friend now than a fellow crafter we have had quiet a few chats and she is such a talented lady!
  2. Denise van Deventer - strawbspatch. This lady makes gorgeous scrapbook layouts!! Only found her blog today and OMG I am such a fan already! Check out blog and become a follower. 
  3. Alex - Colors of Alex. Another fab find today such beautiful work you have to check out her blog and become a follower.
  4. Denise Price - Green Crafting. Denise is soo kind she always comments on my posts even when I talk a load of nonsense half the time :-) She always has such kind comments!
  5. Shannon Hager - Enjoying Life With 4 Kids. Shannon is such a lovely lady, fantastic mother to 4 adorable kids and she makes fab layouts.
Check out all their blogs and leave comments, as comments make people happy :-)
Thanks Sam

4 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Thanks so much Sam! You are such a sweetie! Thanks for your kind words and comments...
Love your blog too and will also be visiting often!
Have a great day!

Alex said...

Thank you, Sam! Thanks for all the kind comments and for giving me this award. I really appreciate it! You are so sweet! ♥

You have a lovely blog too! Love the clever title of it ;-)

Denise Price said...

Thanks for the award! I'll pass it on soon, once I've figured out who the 5 lucky people will be.

Denise Price said...

Hi again! Thanks for your lovely comment on my "Family Traits" layout. In answer to your question, yes, it measures 8.5x11". I have different sizes of albums, so I like to make all different sizes of layouts.