My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 17 March 2012

Happy St. Paddy's Day

Hi All

Happy St. Patrick's Day Every one.

I had a page in mind for tonight but the ink in my printer has ran out OMG I want to cry. I am lost without my printer. I was going to do a 12x12 layout in my Lucky Green T-Shirt today but the printer is printing me with a blue T-Shirt on!

I want to share some links for some St. Paddy's papers.

   

There are loads if you google St.Patricks Day Subway art.

Cards I have made are mixture no St. Paddy ones. Mother's Day and Easter are next so this is what I made last night and this morning.

All Images are Lili of the Valley which I got free with a magazine. These images are super adorable.








I was Amelia's little Tea Party today it was her Birthday on Wednesday but we were all at work.
She has a Bouncy Castle in my parents garden. Here are some pictures of me, Darcy and Amelia.


Ok it looks like I am being a tad rough with them but honest I'm not I never made them cry once hahah.

I think Darcy flew off the bouncy castle but she was fine.

Just us being silly.

Yummy Choc cake my Auntie made for Amelia. Ann Marie makes the best Choc cake ever. Its a shame im on my Meat diet!!! Ok I caved and had a cupcake ......... ok 3 hehehe.

Take Care all xx



4 comments:

Dyane said...

Hello Sam! Thanks for stopping by in my blog. I'm glad you like the card.

Your cards are also wonderful! Great colors and design!^_^
Have a wonderful day with your family!:)
www.preciousremembranceshop.com

Unknown said...

Such fun pics, Sam! And I love these sweet easter cards! Hope you are having a great week. :)

patscrap said...

lOVE YOUR CARDS. THESE BUNNIES ARE SO CUTE !

Denise Price said...

Those bunnies are the cutest ever!

Oh my goodness, I've missed a few posts. Time to catch up!