My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Thursday 25 February 2010

Cherry Card

First off I have changed the blog template as I was getting bored with the Spots/dots background and I have no idea how to create my own!

I have a box of chipboard pieces which I haven't looked at for ages and I found this super cute cherry in. I got a card/letter from a distant relative so I think I will use this for my reply as it is nice and bright.

I have no idea who the paper is from as it was in a mini paper stack I got ages ago but i thought the colours matched with the cherry.

I cut the circles with my cricuit - George and Basics.
I used my Friskars Tredding water punch for the border
Scrap white ribbon
The "Just Because" is from a mini dove stamp set which I cant remember the name of.

I think the little fruit cards are super cute at the minute - I've seen a few by Robyn "mypinkstamper"



Mini Haul
I got some misters from Cosmic Shimmer I havent tried them out yet!!
Aqua Lagoon
Meadow Lush
Mallow Blaze

I've wanted some for ages and I got these relatively cheap from Crafters Companion (local for me)

The colours are gorgeous the Aqua and meadow remind me of the colours of a Peacock's tail!
I wanted to make mini flowers and spray them with this mist and I didnt have any of the drier sheets I wanted to try this with. So was raking in the cupboard and look what I found - Adam's polishing clothes :-) they are made from same material as the drier sheets and they are bigger so can cut more flowers and I think this box was only £2 from Lidl

I think I will see if I can cut some flowers with this later today and upload the evidence later.

1 comment:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

So cute! I love your fun cherry chipboard card!