My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 6 March 2010

2 Page Scrapbook Layout

As mentioned in a previous blog I had some more photos of my baby niece Amelia from when my brother took her for a professional photo sitting back in July 2009.
I finally got round to doing a 2 page layout. I have one more page to do which I will post pretty soon.



This is a 2 page 8x8 layout.
I used:



I printed the photos together on the computer and put a pink/brown in the back ground so it wouldnt have a big white stripe down the middle. I stamped the month and year on the S.E.I Tab.

I mounted the Label on brown cardstock and popped this up with 3D foam tape. The flower is just different size circles cut with my scallop scissors which had troubles cutting in circles so they are not perfect but unless I used a die or my cricut they wont be. I also tried out my new Mallow Blaze Mister on the cream card on the flower and inked the edges in brown, roughed them up a little and added a button.

I will try and get the final page of Amelia's photo sitting done this weekend.
I hope you all have a lovely weekend. Take Care x

3 comments:

SueB said...

Awww, this is just wonderful, such beautiful photo's and stunning layouts!
Suzie xxxx :)

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Awwwwwww! Amelia is beautiful! What a lil cutie!
Your pages are fabulous Samantha! and I love your pretty ruffly flower embellie!
Hugs
Nicola

Christie Bryant said...

What a sweet layout. I love the photos...and I love the buttons on the flowers. So cute!