My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 27 March 2010

Easter Tag Swap

Me and my friend Nicole (AKA Nasn00 on YouTube) decided to do a Tag Swap as we have both never made one before. Since Easter is coming up we thought this was a fitting theme and we both went with that.

I have been super swamp with work lately and my dieting hasnt been going well I have only lost 3 pound in about 4 weeks, but being truthful with you I have not had the willpower to try!! So I have been vetitating most nights afterwork then Nicole posted her vid of her finished tag and I hadnt even started EKK!

So this is what I made last night.


I am still not sure about it, it is easter colours/flowers and butterflys the bunny I was going to put on looked far too big!!





2 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's gorgeous Sam! The video was great, I love your cute accent!
Hugs
Nicola

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Oooops, sorry! I meant to say Samantha! xx