My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Easter Tag Swap

Me and my friend Nicole (AKA Nasn00 on YouTube) decided to do a Tag Swap as we have both never made one before. Since Easter is coming up we thought this was a fitting theme and we both went with that.

I have been super swamp with work lately and my dieting hasnt been going well I have only lost 3 pound in about 4 weeks, but being truthful with you I have not had the willpower to try!! So I have been vetitating most nights afterwork then Nicole posted her vid of her finished tag and I hadnt even started EKK!

So this is what I made last night.


I am still not sure about it, it is easter colours/flowers and butterflys the bunny I was going to put on looked far too big!!





2 comments:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

It's gorgeous Sam! The video was great, I love your cute accent!
Hugs
Nicola

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Oooops, sorry! I meant to say Samantha! xx