My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Thursday 1 April 2010

Rak/Tag Swap with

Hi All

So I am sick ... boo hoo! I have been coughing really badly for the past 3 days and this morning about 3am I couldnt breathe properly so I thought I better go to the Doctors. Called in sick at work which didnt go down well even thought for the past 3 days at work people have been saying oh you dont sound well! Plus I work in a office which is probabily how I caughted it - stupid air con lol!

I have a chest infection for Easter - great!! Theres my weekend ruined.

Came home to a lovely surprise though check it out :


Also Adam bought me some flowers :-)


We so need to replace that fence in the back garden this summer!

1 comment:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Poor you! hope you feel better soon!
Glad that you got some lovely goodies to cheer you up! xx