My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 3 April 2010

Baby Bath Time Layout.

Finally here it is Amelia's last lot of professional photos, all scrapped!

I didnt really do alot with this page as it took me so long to do her Christening one, and I wanted it finished so I can start her new album its pretty plan!


I used the same pink card and rose velum like material for the background as I used on Nicole's Easter Tag a few days ago. They were out and I needed pink so I thought I'd use the scraps left over.

I also thought the felt duckie was cute and appropriate as there is 2 in the photo with her :-)

Short but sweet this post, sorry.
Take Care ... Thanks for Looking!

3 comments:

tea_bag said...

fab bathtime lo love it

SueB said...

Beautiful layout!
Suzie xxxx :)

Krystal Arnot said...

beautiful layout! thanks for sharing :)