My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Sunday 14 March 2010

Easter Layout

I am still working on the scrapbook for Layla (the baby my parents are fostering). I have one more Christmas page to do for her and I am up to date, but with the printer not working I cant print the photos out to get the layout right. I thought I would do her next page which will be Easter. We always get photos of the kids with thier chocolate eggs and egg hunting in the garden. I am such a big kid I hide the cream eggs around the garden and make them go find them before they can have them. LOL evil I know but my parents did it with me! The age of my adopted brothers and sisters now 12 and over they are getting a bit too old but if they want the chocolate they have to find them first LOL!!


This is a 12x12 layout inspired by desdichaedo from youtube (Life on the {Scrap}beach) she is a fab crafter and I love her scrapbook tutorials, you should all subscribe!! She did a super cute Easter Egg page and this got me thinking about Easter pages for Layla and Amelia.


I used:
S.E.I Penelope's Potpourri - Tiny Tulips
S.E.I Aunt Gerti's Garden - Green Thumb
Random Scraps for the eggs (drawn freehand so not perfect egg shape)
Some Chipboard pieces
Green ribbon
Flowers (not sure make)
Title cut on cricut (George & Basics)

Looking at it now its finished I should of really inked the edges of the eggs to make them stand out a little. Never mind they are stuck down now.


This rabbit is cut from a baby scrapbook page I got free with a scrapbook, I hated the paper but the rabbit was cute. I think I will do a paper pieced lamb on Amelia's page as I dont have another rabbit, plus I found this cute template.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Great layout! love the cute bunny and the gorgeous flowers!