My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 22 February 2010

Sympathy Card

Unfortunately we had some sad news at the weekend my great aunt Beatie died, she had been in and out of a coma for a week or so and it wasn't good. My poor great uncle Jimmy is beside himself without her .. bless!
My nan asked me to make a sympathy card and I have never made one before and this is what I came up with.



I have no idea who the paper is buy i got it from eBay a few years ago and I found it while I was clearing up.

So I printed 2 of the crosses out and embossed one with silver embossing powder and cut the cross out of the other one I coloured to give it a little depth.

My ever so honest soon to be hubby said he thinks it is a little morbid being all blacks and plums.

What do you guys think? Should I give him it or is it too dark?

All comments are welcome :-)

No comments: