My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Monday, 22 February 2010

Sympathy Card

Unfortunately we had some sad news at the weekend my great aunt Beatie died, she had been in and out of a coma for a week or so and it wasn't good. My poor great uncle Jimmy is beside himself without her .. bless!
My nan asked me to make a sympathy card and I have never made one before and this is what I came up with.



I have no idea who the paper is buy i got it from eBay a few years ago and I found it while I was clearing up.

So I printed 2 of the crosses out and embossed one with silver embossing powder and cut the cross out of the other one I coloured to give it a little depth.

My ever so honest soon to be hubby said he thinks it is a little morbid being all blacks and plums.

What do you guys think? Should I give him it or is it too dark?

All comments are welcome :-)

No comments: