My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Spring

Hey all
Hope everyone is well. Sorry I have been MIA but I've just not want to scrapbook.

I have realized I am very very behind with my albums so have decided to start on one album at a time and get each one up-to-date before moving onto next album.

So I don't seem to be scrapping in any particular order in Amelia'a album at the minute. Its just which photos get my attention first.

I even got my sewing machine out on this one.

This layout doesn't have a title as I don't think it needed one. But these were taken just after Easter so it is a Spring theme. It was not really a special day it was just Amelia posing in her new dress. There is hidden journalling on the tag under the photo as well.

It didn't turn out as good as I imagined and I didn't end up using the papers I had imagined I would use as once photos were printed they didn't match the color pallet at all!





Bobble Ribbon is by Making Memories
Papers from LillyBimble  -  Paris Bebe Collection




Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx

No comments: