My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 19 April 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Disney

I finally decided to use up my few sheets of Disney paper I have been hoarding for quite a few years.

I have been to Disney over 15 times and still to this day never scrapped a single photo of me there!! And this will continue as I am not in these photo's lol!!

Inspiration for this layout came from pinterest but i think photo is originally from twopeasinabucket.



Papers are all Disney papers
Stickers are Disney from EK Success.
Pebbles polka dot yellow washi tape.

Letters are actually cut from a football (Soccer) magazine where a child had colored in the letters in for a competition poster.


Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx

2 comments:

Denise Price said...

Yay for de-stashing on Disney papers! I love that the letters are from a magazine. Those must have taken awhile to cut out, but definitely worth the effort.

SueB said...

Fantastic Sam, love this layout!
Suzie xxx