My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Not Tonight

This next layout was just a bit fun. Photo of Amelia with her hair up in towel after a bath. As soon as I saw the photo was had the title in my head "Not tonight I'm washing my hair!" lol


I used the S.E.I - Winnie's Walls Scrapbook kit. This is a very old kit but I need to start and use some of my old stash!

I also did something I have never done before but have seen Tracy (Mercy Tiara) done loads outline papers with black pen. LOL I noticed while doing so I do not have a very steady hand!!



 
This is the only good thing which came out of my day today!!

We have been having a few nice sunny/windy days so I put washing out on line only to stand on a piece of wood which had blew off the fence and it had screw sticking out :-( it went straight through my slipper into my foot which is now killing and I cant walk without a hobble! 
Also while sitting in my craft room Adam in shower upstairs I start hearing a drip drip drip! Oh the shower is leaking and running down into my craft room so now my full craft room needs to be emptied so Adam can pull the ceiling out to fix issue - Arrgh!!

Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx

1 comment:

Tríona said...

Heya Sam :)

Great layout, the large letters are super, realy make a statemnt :)

Sorry to hear about your domestic woes. Hope the foot is better soon and the leak is sorted out!