My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 29 April 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Mischief Maker

Hey
Hope everyone is doing well. I am counting down the days till my holidays, really cant wait to get away!! Eeek i'm super excited!!

Anyways.. I signed up for a scrapbook kit every 2 months from Crafty Templates

I got the March/April kit -  Pocket Full Of Posies Quirky Kit a few weeks ago and everything was so nice I really couldn't bring myself to cut into the papers!!

Quick video of the full kit - be warned I am tired and could not get words out and kept saying the wrong thing!


I eventually cut into them and made a page for my niece's 8x8 album.


I used a few extra's from my stash:

Green polka dot washi tape
Wooden Pegs
Twine
American Crafts Remarks - Chickadee
American Crafts Remarks - Piper

Cosmic Shimmer Mist - Candy Pink & Meadow Lush


The inspiration for this layout came from Tracy AKA Mercy Tiara on Youtube

I cut 3 Polaroid frames out to put my pictures in. I tried to stamp on one of the frames and made a mistake so had to cover it with washi tape - grr!

Didn't turn out as I imagined but I still think it looks ok.




Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx


1 comment:

SueB said...

Stunning layout (as always!) I love the line with the photos hanging from it, just so lovely!
Suzie xxx