My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 14 August 2010

Birthday 12 x 12 Layout

It was Layla's First Birthday and we only managed to get a few decent pictures.

This is the 12x12 layout I created.

Papers
DCWV - Nana's Nursery - Baby Girl Glitter Baby Words Cardstock
Candy pink and white from local craft store - no name
Pink and white polka dot from local craft store - no name.
Olive Green card stock - no name.

Lace sticker down the side is from Lakeland Limited.


I used a giant number one chipboard piece which I covered in green co-ordinating paper and used my white gel-pen to put a stitching line as it looked a little plain just green. I used some flowers which I got from a local craft store which look at like Prima ones. I hand cut some leaves and pinked edges, I used some of the glass gems I got in a RAK from Nicole (AKA -Nasn00 on youTube)


I hand made this little 'Birthday' banner, I used some sewing thread and threaded this in and out of the page behind the banner. I cut white triangles out of white paper and stuck them on the green paper and used my decorative edge scissors and cut them out leaving a little green fringe. I stuck little pink gems in between each triangle - I was mega happy with this i think its super cute!! I saw this idea online at Flickr By Jana Eubank her work is incredable I love her layouts!!

Thanks for looking. Sam x

No comments: