My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Saturday, 28 August 2010

Mini Album

I've been busy today sorting craft stuff out and I managed to get my mini album for my friend Eric in Manila, Philippines.
I was supposed to be going over there in June with work but it has been postponed until October which is clashing with my family holiday so I have had to drop out - sad I'm not going but I am not missing my family holiday.

I made this album for the photos of his 1 year old daughter Charlize Andrea she is super adorable!!


The album is made from a cardboard insert from the packaging from some pillow cases I bought a while back. I never really throw much away lol!!

It measures 6 x 4 "

Papers:
S.E.I Aunt Gerti's Garden - Pretty Posies

S.E.I Aunt Gerti's Garden - Sun Kissed



Thanks for looking.
Sam