My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 28 August 2010

Mini Album

I've been busy today sorting craft stuff out and I managed to get my mini album for my friend Eric in Manila, Philippines.
I was supposed to be going over there in June with work but it has been postponed until October which is clashing with my family holiday so I have had to drop out - sad I'm not going but I am not missing my family holiday.

I made this album for the photos of his 1 year old daughter Charlize Andrea she is super adorable!!


The album is made from a cardboard insert from the packaging from some pillow cases I bought a while back. I never really throw much away lol!!

It measures 6 x 4 "

Papers:
S.E.I Aunt Gerti's Garden - Pretty Posies

S.E.I Aunt Gerti's Garden - Sun Kissed



Thanks for looking.
Sam


No comments: