My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Saturday, 28 August 2010

Craft Haul

Hi Guys!!
Hope your all well.

Quick video to share 2 hauls with you.



Also to let you know I have added to links down the side of 2 great online shops that I found for buying my craft stuff. I think I am their number 1 buyer now hehehe Adam's not happy :-)

From "That's Crafty!" I got:

One of the Cosmisc Shimmer Mist bottles is not working so the lovely Laura sent me a replacement. Great Customer service!! Also Free Delivery on orders over £20 :-)

From Every Crafts a Pound I got:



And because I spent over £20 Free Gift Laurence Llwelyn-Bowen Crafting at Home DVD






Thanks for stopping by.
Sam

No comments: