My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 22 August 2015

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Stars & Stripes #pawgustart‬




This is my final contribution to the August Creative Arts Collaboration hashtag #pawgustart.

The loves of my life my Beagle Boys - Barney and Buster!

Pretty obsessed with taking photos of them, and apparently with layering on my layouts lately lol! I think the last 5 layouts I have done have tissue paper and lots of layers!





Used:
Forever Friends Best of British 6x6 Paper
Recycled tissue paper
Red Card
Blue Foil Card
Thickers - Poolside
Thickers - Tinsel
American Crafts Remarks - Chickadee
Blue and Red gems
Paper Doily
Wooden Star (may take off)




Remember search google, twitter and Youtube for #pawgustart and all content from Aug 20th through to 22nd will come up from everyone involved in the virtual animal art festival.

Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.
Sam xx

No comments: