My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Thursday 20 August 2015

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Hoochie #pawgustart‬



I will be joining in the Creative Arts Collaboration again this month and the hashtag is #pawgustart‬ so anyone who loves animals and art is going to need to tune in for this months virtual art festival!

As most of you know I am a mother of 4 fur babies so this is definitely up my street!

So my first project is a scrapbook process video which unfortunately got cut short I was trying out a new camera and it ran out of memory before I realized I finished my page! I am not sure on the camera angle either so let me know what you think!?

Inspiration/Scraplift from Nina Ostermann:



So this was my cat Hooch who had to sadly be put to sleep Nov 2014 and I still get up sad looking at his pictures as he was my favorite and I think he thought I was his mother! My mams friend found him in 1996 an extremely small and frighted kitten in a back alley. As my family had a few cats she brought him to us and he never left my side for 18 years.



I realized I had never scrapped a picture of him! I came across this photo from a few years back of him sitting with his tongue out. It was cute as when he would groom himself his tongue sometimes would get dry and not go back into his mouth so I would have to push it back in for him!

He was called "Hooch" and not after Turner and Hooch as most of you will think! If your from the UK there is an alcoholic drink called Hooch. No I am not a recovering Alcoholic all our cats have always been named after drinks - Pepsi, Cola, Whiskey, Hooch, Becks, Brandy and Coke. 



I used to call him "Hoochie Poochie" (I know he is not a dog but it rhymed, ok?)

Used:
Paper - 4heures37 - 6 Impasse Des Chenes


Grace Taylor Modern Cabin Stickers
American Crafts Remarks - Chickadee
Cat Die cuts (free with magazine ages ago)
Paper Doily
Webster Pages Alison Kraft Photo Corners




OMG I am waffling on tonight! Stay tuned for tomorrow's project which involves the dogs!

Remember search google, twitter and Youtube for #pawgustart Aug 20th through to 22nd.


Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.
Sam xx

No comments: