My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Scrapbook 12x12 Page Swap and my TakeOne

Hey Guys

Hope your all well

Quick video below of some pages I have done.

Kerry Denyer on Youtube asked if I would do a 12x12 Christmas swap this is the page she has made for me - I love it!!

I used the TAKEONE from SJ and used an idea from one of my old pages to incorporate into my new page for Kerry. Hope she likes it :-)


Papers are by DCWV - Holiday Collection - The Christmas Stack



Papers used:
K&Company - Urban
Some scraps from Smirk 2x12 Love and Friendship and Naughty but Nice (for cupcakes)



Paper used:
Pink Petticoat Vintage Rose Collection


I also wanted to share an altered project Ive made but already gave away.
I used one of my dads size 12 shoe boxes to make a memory box.


Thanks for taking the time to view :-)

Love Sam

No comments: