Just wanted to share a few things Ive been working on this week.
First of is a card I made for my Mams birthday which was on the 10th (She got the greatest birthday present 27 years ago lol she was in hospital having me but I didnt come out till 12:01am so im the 11th!)
Papers used were from the RAK I got from Cheri which is K&CO Urbon Rhapsody.
I also used some of my flowers from my Haul from Wild Orchid crafts. The image was a free one I got with a magazine which I coloured in with my markers.
175 g plain flour
1tsp Almond flavouring
110 g soft butter
50 g sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/ gas 4.
2. Put the flour and almond flavouring into a mixing bowl and rub in the soft butter.
3. Add the caster sugar and bring the whole mixture together to form a stiff dough. Do not add any water, however tempting.
4. Roll out the dough to about ½ cm thickness and cut into shapes with a cookie cutter.
5. Place carefully on a baking tray and cook in the oven for 6-10 minutes until pale golden.
6. Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
Last night I wanted to scrap but I no longer have a crafting place in the kitchen as we got a new double fridge freezer which goes where my bench was :-( and I am still waiting for Adam to decorate the utility for my craft room and get a radiator put in there as its freezing in there during winter!
So I sat in the front room tv on and the big foot stool I have with my craft mat on top and created the below was quite content but my back was killing leaning over!
Quick video on youtube of the page sorry i sound terrible im so tired!!!