My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Thursday 2 December 2010

Office Pressies

So I work for HP and there is only me and a few other girls in the office so I thought i would make Calendar/Post-it Note Stands for Andrea, Elizabeth and Tracey.

I saw this idea on YouTube on Chic 'n Scratch's channel today.


So one side has the 2011 Calendar on and the other has post-it notes as we always need them at work for taking down case refs or phone numbers :-)
As you can see from the above pic I got a little ink on the calendar so I will have to put a new one on there when I get more - my little brother is going to venture to town tomorrow in the horrible snow for me to get some and more post-it notes.


As per the above picture each one will have the persons inital charm hanging from the ribbon and I will add the calendars and post-it notes tomorrow.

I think they turned out good.

Papers used:

DCWV - Nanna's Nursery - Baby Girl
DCWV - Whimsey Stack

Thanks Sam x

No comments: