My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Saturday, 18 December 2010

More Christmas Cooking

Another batch of Christmas cooking as I was feeling under the weather today and didn't feel creative enough to make any cards.


I made using a Betty Crocker Strawberry Supreme cake mix some mini and standard cupcakes and what was left over I made an 8" cake but once I had finished decorating the cupcakes I didn't have much icing left!!


The mini cupcake cases have gingerbread men printed all over them and I bought the mini gingerbread men sugar toppers in America. I also had a few plastic holly toppers from a bought Christmas Chocolate log we bought the other day.


The 8" looks a little sad with little icing but I put butter cream and strawberry jam inside and used the rest of the gingerbread men to finish the top off. 

The cake mix went a long way I was very surprised how much it actually made out of one box!!

It made an 8" cake, 6 standard cupcakes and 10 mini (2 of the minis had to be eaten while they were warm LOL!)

They are delicious I wanted to make a big one with cream and fresh strawberries but I couldn't wait to buy the cream and strawberries. I also have a Lemon cake box and a Betty Crocker cookie mix there so I will be making more soon.

Take Care All
xx

No comments: