My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Friday, 24 December 2010

8x8 Pirate Scrapbook Page

My mam and dad have a new addition to the house - little Lindon he is only 7months adorable.

He will shortly be going to live with his gran so I am have a few pages to finish before he goes in January.


Paper used is from the DCWV - All about Boys Stack and a strip of black paper.
I used a digital frame from the Berry Days Free Kit from Two Peas in a Bucket.


I used two stamps from K&Co Marcella Occasions Clear Stamps - I was going to write little Treasure in chipboard to go with the pirate theme but it looked too crowded on the page then I found this stamp in my collection and it was perfect!

Thanks for stopping by.
Sam x

1 comment:

Sabr said...

This is a beautiful page! It is so wonderful that you create a special keepsake for the kids to take with them to remember their childhood. Have a wonderful Christmas!