My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Tuesday 3 November 2015

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Day of the Dead

So today hasn't been the best as we said final farewells to my Nan who passed away last Friday and between then and today has been the longest week waiting for the funeral!

The day went as well as expected but when I came home I just wanted to distract myself so sat in craftroom and with fresh photos of my Nieces from Halloween sitting on desk I thought I would scrap them.

The first layout is Amelia dressed as a Corpse Bride dragging her groom to the alter which will be me and Adam if he doesn't get his finger out and let me book our wedding only been waiting 11 years :-) Her face painting is very Day of the Dead so that's where initial inspiration came from. If I was very brave and not a chicken I'd get a sugar skull tattoo ... shhh don't tell mam lol! 31 year old and not allowed a tattoo!




The digital kit I used was the Day of the Dead doodles by Kate Hadfield
The sugar skull is just from google and glitter and gem letter stickers from the poundshop.



Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.
Sam xx

No comments: