My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 18 July 2015

Smash Book Art : Life Cards #lovesummerart


I love Disney and I love vintage 40's/50's pin-up girl images.

First Off I would like to say I DID NOT draw this picture!

When I saw the images that Italian artist Emmanuel Viola did I was floored! I used his Snow White image I can not draw for the life of me so I traced and tweaked it a little.



I used vintage Joanna Sheen paper for the background and they looked like betting slips which goes with them gambling theme and William Hill which it has printed on is a betting shop here in the UK! 

The quote I think I just made up myself cant find it on google, there are similar quotes which state cant change deck just play the cards you are dealt which I personally don't agree with that!

Pages didn't turn out how I wanted but still happy with it.

Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.Sam xx

No comments: