My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 17 July 2015

Sam's Scrapbook Process : I Love My Boy #lovesummerart

Yey for the weekend!

OMG it has been so long since I have made a non-YTLH© video!

I have joined a new Facebook group "Creative Arts Collaboration" 
Each month they will set a #hashtag for a few days and all crafty YouTube people are going to have a huge virtual art festival and share our creativity with the world and flood YouTube with lots of color and inspiration!

This hashtag is #lovesummerart for July 17th thru to 20th.




I have the weekend off and I have the house to myself and my craft room is calling!

So if you are looking for inspiration this weekend please search YouTube, google, twitter and where ever else you can search a hashtag please use the #lovesummerart hashtag when searching and if you watch someones videos or visit blog don't forget to like and comment.

This is my first video for this event.






Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.
Sam xx

No comments: