Hope everyone is well.
2 days in a row in my craft room and I defo have my mojo back which I am happy about!!
I have had the school photos for Darcy for ages and wanted to make her a page today. This is a hybrid page today some digital papers and some normal.
I am totally loving the A4 size layouts at the minute I am finding them so much easier than 8x8 or 12x12.
What I used:
- Yellow paper is a textured paper which I got a pack from Paper Mill shop for £1
- Dark Red is from a plain paper pad I got from Lidel for a £1 and it has lots of different colours.
- Apple paper is digi free download from MissTina
- Pattern Red, Yellow and Green, "A is for" and apple is free download from Peppermintcreative
- Black chalk board paper I am not sure was scrap in my tub but it looks like a printable so I will try and find link for that one for you.
- Hopscotch sticker is from October Afternoon Hometown collection I only got sticker sheet.
- Learning ABC sticker is from Kindergarten School - Karen Foster Designs.
- Green polka dot chip frame is from DoveCraft
- Colorbök Classic Black Sticky Alpha Stax
- American Crafts Remarks Chickadee alpha stickers.
It just would not come together for me I was trying to stack the papers and it just didnt want to work!
I am happy with finished page but it doesnt look how I invisioned it!
** I must appologise in advance also I think I have the mic too close to my mouth sorry xxx
Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated