My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 22 October 2012

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Autumn is always early!

Hi All

Hope everyone is well.
For those who didnt know I was made redundant from work last Tuesday and the week has its flew over but I havent done anything! I have been catching up on alot of lie in's which I have missed :-)

I thought I would venture back into my craft for the first time in about a week or 2. I didnt want to sicken myself before I left work as I will be on gardening leave until 19th Nov before my redundancy money comes through and then I can get a new job.

I'd like to say woo big pay day as I have been there for quite a few years but I am going to have to be sensible incase I dont get a new job straight away.

Anyways .... shut up Sam ... on to my layout!

Layout is a scraplift from Scrapbooketc which was a paper piece Tree Background - Design by Cindy Tobey



Paper is by My Minds Eye - Magnolia

I put some more paper pieced images from the Canon website:

I also used a stamp from HamptonArt - Seasonal Beauty.










The letters cut for word Autumn were digital but cannot remember where from, sorry. Hate how it turned out when i outlined letters with marker. But once I started had to finish it - boo hoo!

The "is always early!" Was just typed in word.







 
Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Fabulous scrapbook page beautiful images. I'm sure you will get another job soon so for now enjoy the rest. Caroline xxx

SueB said...

Sorry to hear about your job Sam, but hope you get something very soon! Meantime, enjoy a bit of "you time" and some scrummy crafting :) Absolutely love your layout (as always) and love your vid too, thanks so much for sharing. Big hugs Suzie xxx :)