My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Saturday 7 July 2012

Random Cards Made

Just uploaded a quick video of some cards I have made tonight.

Link for the paper dolls

Stamps used:
Stamping Bella -Lulu Loves Poppies
Stamping Bella - Uptown Girls Vicotria And Juliette   
Stamping Bella - Uptown Girl Claudia Has A Candy

Papers are mostly scraps as I am trying to use them all up as the box of scraps is getting bigger and bigger.

 

Sorry that this is so short and sweet and no photos. Its late and I am off to bed.

Take Care all
xxx

2 comments:

SueB said...

Beuatiful cards Sam, love them all!!! Not made anything is a while, but felt very inspired by all your wonderful cards tonight, love everything :) Sorry I've not been around for a while, really hope you are well.
Been busy, with trying to get my CV up to date, as I hope to get back into the working world, after being a stay at home Mum for the last 7 years, eeek! I am totally going to start crafting again though v. soon! Hugs Suzie xxxx :) PS. I love watching your videos, they're always so brilliant! One day, I may even give it a go myself, if I can work out how to do it, lol! xxx :)

SueB said...

Hi Sam, me again, lol! Just a thought that may help you. I had a bit of difficulty leaving a comment, as it asks you in the comment box to re-type out a set of letters (to prove you're not a robot) in the comment box. The letters can be hard to read, and I had to make a few attempts, before I got it right, and my comment showed up on your blog and got published. I used to have this on my blog too, but someone on the DC forum on Card Making suggested taking it off, as it can sometimes be hard for people to leave comments. I have since done this, and found that a lot of people say it's easier to leave comments on my blog now, although I sooooo need to update it now, lol! Thought this may help you, if you did the same. Can't remember how I did it, but if you put a question out on the Card Making Forum on DC, I'm sure someone could help you. Chat soon! Suzie xxxx :)