My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Friday, 1 June 2012

Stamps for sale

Just listed some of my stamp sets on eBay 

Hopefully they will sell and then I can buy some more LOTV stamps cos I love them!!

Was going to scrap tonight but then got distracted going through my old stash!

Got 4 days off for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee so have plenty of time to catch up this weekend.

Hope everyone has great weekend and hopefully the weather gets better in UK as we had a hot spell then the rain came to spoil it ...boohoo!!

Take Care
Sam

1 comment:

Denise Price said...

Enjoy the jubilee celebrations!!! I'm seeing lots of layouts and cards with red-white-and-blue color schemes and British flags...the whole world is celebrating!