My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Saturday, 16 June 2012

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Birthday

I thought I hadn't done any 8x8 layouts for a while and I am a bit behind with my niece's album so thought I would do a layout tonight.

This is a double 8x8 layout.

Papers are from Dovecraft - Wild Blossom by Kate Knight which I won from Michelle Short Thanks hun xx



I added this number 3 after I finished the process video as I thought that corner was empty.



Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.
Sam xx

No comments: