My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Sunday 3 July 2011

My Layout for MissCrafterella's swap - July 2011

Hi All

This is my layout for the swap which MissCrafterella on Youtube is holding this month.

My page is for Erin -  scrappyhour09 I hope she likes it.


Papers are by DCWV - The Whimsy Collection 
Prima Swirl with some additional tear drop gems added.


Alpha glitter chipboard is by Colorbox
Chipboard bird is from Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen Retro Rose collection


The glitter butterflies I got at a craft fair this weekend and didnt have a brand name on.


Little card I also made for Erin same papers as layout and a free Digi-Stamp from Little Musings


Thanks for calling past xx
Sam

5 comments:

Dodici said...

Your page is stunning!x

SueB said...

Really lovely work Sam (as always) sorry I've not been able to comment for a while, major problems with blogger, but today I'm back in, horray!!!
Suzie xxx :)

Christie Bryant said...

Beautiful! Love, love!

Unknown said...

What a pretty page! I love that bird! :)

Regan said...

Hi Sam! What a beautiful layout!! I love the colors. TFS

Also, thank you for your sweet comment on my Dear Santa layout. To answer your question... YES! :)

Thanks again