I have never received a blog award so feel mega honoured and happy to receive this from Oana!! Once you've checked out my blog pop over and check out her blog as she makes some beautiful cards and altered art!!
So I have to pass it to 8 wonderful blogger :
1. Suzie - SuzieBoo
2. Veronica - Treasured Moments
3. Michelle - Everyday Me
4. Dodici's Papercraft Projects
5. Jane's Lovely Cards
6. Cathy - Empty Nest Crafter
7. Arlene - Butterfly Kisses
8. Sarah - Woo's crafting Corner
8 Random Facts about me
1. I have a mega sweet tooth! Chocolate, cakes, sweets you name it I love it!
2. Me and Adam have started the paperwork and long process to adopt!
3. I cant drive but I want to learn.
4. I love to read love novels but don't get enough time nowadays - I need to make time!
5. Yellow, Blue, Brown and Cream are my favourite colours.
6. I cry every time I see a animal rescue advert on TV!
7. I am off work sick at the minute and have been bed ridden for about a week :-(
8. I'm hungry think I will see if Adam will bring me some weetabix and strawberries!
Thank you again Oana! Please visit these wonderful ladies. They are super talented...
- Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 33 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.