My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 14 March 2011

Mini Haul

My mam and dad are great and since they no I love to scrap and I make all the scrapbooks for the foster kids they look after they treat me to some new stash.

So my mam bought me from Amazon the "Imagine: Fun, Fabulous Layouts for Every Scrapbooker" by Jeanette R. Lynton I have wanted one of her books for such a long time :-) Thanks mam xx

My dad didnt pic the items but he let me put them on his card :-) Hes fab!!
I got from Thats Crafty:
6x6 Maya Road chipboard mini album
4 boxes of Maya Road Chipboard letters (different fonts)
a mini bottle of glossy accents (as I wanted to try it)
Imaginisce Snag 'em Clear Stamp - Apple Cider - Apples
Imaginisce Snag 'em Clear Stamp - Polar Expressions - Hot Chocolate

Cant wait to use them!!

No comments: