My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Sunday 12 September 2010

Hibiscus Flower 12x12 Layout

I had this paper pack for a while and it had some ideas on the back so I used one of them to make the below 12x12 layout for Layla's scrapbook.

I used:
Colorbök - Blue Skies Perfect Pages - Everyday Grid Layout paper pack
No brand - Blue, Olive and Brown



Photos are:
  • 3.5 x 3.5
  • 7 x 7
I found the hibiscus flower template on Valita's Designs & Fresh Folds her work is awesome my hibiscus flower didn't turn out as good as her's did but this was my first attempt and it was 1am when I was making it. I really hope Valita doesnt mind me linking her page above!!



It was a little bulky for Layla's album so I have had to cut the stamen down really short but you still get the idea on what sort of flower it is. I will definately be making some more of these and putting them on a card!

I need to think of something to write in the journalling box and then this page is complete.


Thanks for stopping by,
Sam

1 comment:

ellen said...

What a pretty color! Love it!