My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Golden Wedding Anniversary Card

Just another quick post with a Golden Wedding Anniversary Card I have made for my Great Aunt and Uncle

They have been married for 50 Years and still a loving couple.


Not much really to this card, I did alot of mat and layering as each layer always looked liked it needed a darker edge and I tried inking it just didnt look right.

Materials Used
Gold Heart Vellum made by Search Press
Gold Hammered card
Cream Linnen card stock
Brown Card
Gold Horse Shoe Dies - Bought on Ebay years ago.
Cream Vintage Lace
Gold Rub-ons - No sure of Brand
Mullbery Flower from local craft store - coloured with gold Twinkling H2O's (I dont have gold Cosmic Shimmer yet)

Sorry no photos of inside I did another mat of gold then cream.

Thanks Sam 

No comments: