My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Sunday 1 November 2009

Halloween Scrapbook Page

Since it was Halloween yesterday there are alot of Halloween pictures which will need to be scrapped.

My parents are currently looking after a baby girl who absolutely adorable she is like a little porcelain doll. I am in the middle of making her a scrapbook so when she gets adopted she can take it with her to her new family.

I have made a LO for the photo of her in her little pumpkin outfit but we got a few more good photos so I will have to put a few more photomats down and re-arrange slightly but that wont be too hard.










I used the template which i got from "A Year in cards - September 2009 Halloween Cards by Kristina Werner my favourite designer from two peas in a bucket. http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?cmd=display&seed_id=30424
I simply changed the PDF size when i printed and made the paper size A5 (148 x 210mm) and followed the instructions on how to assemble together and used as embellishments for my scrapbook page.
Items used:
Autumn Forst: Pumpkin Parade 12x 12, The Halloween Collection:Esmerelda 12x12, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant (Stampin' Up Card Stock), 3d Black Felt Letters, Plain White and Black Cardstock.
Thanks for looking and hope you all had a great Halloween :-)

2 comments:

Christie Bryant said...

How sweet of you to make a book for her! You're so thoughtful!

Lori said...

That is so sweet of you. Her new family will really appreciate having those pictures.