My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 18 September 2015

Fall Paper Wreath | #lovefallart


Good Evening,

Here is my second contribution to the #lovefallart Creative Arts Collaboration on YouTube.

Its all recycled material from my house or parents I did not buy 1 thing new to make this!



The whole process took me around 4-5 hours across 2 days to make!

I used old plastic carrier bags, brown paper bags, Wire coat hanger, Hospital stockings from operation, Burlap ribbon and bits and pieces pinched from parents house! 




I love how it all turned out. I didnt put ribbon exactly in the middle so hangs to the side a little but am going to get Adam to bend the coat hanger hook a bit more so it hangs straight.




Stay tuned for this weekend's project we are going a little more spooky in preparation for October!

Remember search google, twitter and Youtube for #lovefallart Sep 17th through to 20th.

 

Thanks for taking the time to look and any comments left xx
Its much appreciated.
Sam xx

No comments: