My Contact Details:

Email : samwri1984@hotmail.co.uk

Wright Creations

My photo

Hey all my name is Samantha, I'm 32 from England. Engaged. I have been handcrafting cards since I can remember from making mothers day cards at nursery to selling them to friends and family now. I love seeing the reactions on peoples faces when you make a unique handcrafted card just for them. I have also been a keen scrapbooker/photographer since I was about 5 when my parents started to foster and I always kept a scrapbook for each child we cared for - which goes with them to their new families so they don’t forget any precious memories of their childhood.

Sunday, 20 April 2014

Recent cards

Just wanted to upload some photos of the cards I have been making:


















Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx

1 comment:

Justie said...

Very cool variety of cards.