Happy New Year this is my first post for 2014 and its slightly a sad subject ive scrapped.
Its a heritage layout I have been working on for the past few days and the journaling is what took the longest as I really didn't know what to right. The photo is of my great aunt and uncle who died age 3 and 4 of Diphtheria in 1934. It is the only photo we have of them and I believe this photo was taken a month or so before they died of the disease. Very sad as my great grandmother also lost another son age 5 to the same thing 2 years earlier in 1931 but there is no photo of him.
I have had the photo for quite a few years and wanted to go with a vintage nursery theme but didn't know how to do it.
Paper - Colorbök - French Prep
- The Girls' Paperie - Vintage Whimsey
- Colorbök - Homespun Paper Collection
Vintage nursery rhyme music paper
Vintage Pram newspaper advert
Cameo cut files
- vintage baby carriage by Hero Arts
- if there ever comes a day - keep me in your heart - vinyl phrase by Kolette Hall
- horse rocking horse by Samantha Walker
Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated