My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 30 December 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Cupcake Queen

Happy New Years Eve Eve! WOW it is nearly 2014!!! Where has this year gone?

I am quite behind in my scrapbooking I really haven't scrapped as much this year as I did last year so that is one of my new years resolutions to get caught up! I think I said that last year as well lol!

I have decided to go back to my roots of scrapbooking - back to my good old 8x8 layouts well this is more like 8.5x8.5 but that is because I picked up wrong size page protectors!

This is just a quick and simple layout using squares of paper to fill the space.


Used: 
Paper - Colorbök - Hopscotch Collection
American Crafts Everyday Set 1 Letter Stickers
Thickers - Lullaby 
Jennifer Ellory Design Chipboard pieces
Teal Marker




Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx


No comments: