My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 25 October 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Hounds of Hell

Hi

Hope everyone is well. I haven't made any 
Sam's Scrapbook Process videos in a while so thought I would try and get caught up on some layouts.

Since Halloween is just around the corner we decided to buy the furry boys a costume as I have never bought them a Halloween one before. So we bought a Devil and a Witch one from the £Shop. Only to get home to find part of the Witch costume was missing .. boohoo! Well for the sake of a £1 I wasn't going to return it so I just had to put the Devil one on both of them and take a quick photo.


I put the photos in EyeEm as it keeps the photo rectangle instead of cropping into square like Instagram. I put some cool filters on them which made them look a tad more dark and spooky :-)


The idea came from a layout I saw on my Facebook feed which is by Scrapbook Treds Magazine.





I loved the layout and thought I would give it a go.

Here is the layout I made:


I thought the title fitted as the dogs are Hounds.



I used:


Paper-

-ATD momenta - Tricks & Treats 
-Best Creations Inc - Halloween Collection
Colorbök - Hopscotch Collection

American Crafts Thickers - Smoothie

Alphabet Stickers
Me & My Big Ideas - Soft Spoken Embelishments
Recollections - Pumpkin Dimensional Stickers
Faux Postage by Lana Rickabaugh
Orange Rik Rak





Another layout I made a while ago using alot of the same papers/products I just found the video I never uploaded.






Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comments are much appreciated
Sam xxx

No comments: