My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Friday 4 January 2013

Sam's Scrapbook Process : Bonfire Night


This is another A4 layout.

I used:
My and My Big Ideas - Always there for me 12 x 12 Scrapbook Kit.

This layout is for Bonfire Night (for those living outside the UK who don't know what this is here is a little Wiki fact page for you )

Every year we have a huge fireworks display in my parents back garden and every year my dad, my uncle and my brother are like proper kids!! 

Just some clips from fireworks *** You may want to turn volume down *** This is just a few as I got bored videoing. We set a few car alarms off and also had police knocking at door - oops! Someone complained which annoyed us as we weren't only person letting them off!! 


The photo is used is a 4x6 but it has 2 photos.

One of Darcy sitting outside with us.   Then Darcy inside looking out of window.   The kids in conservatory


Here is the finished layout.

2012

Looking back to last years I have used pretty much the same colours without realizing!!

2011



Thanks so much to taking the time to view and comment its much appreciated
Sam xxx



1 comment:

Denise van Deventer said...

Great layouts Sam! I like the titles and also your journalling.....really super!