My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Thursday 3 May 2012

SmashBook Cover and Another Page

Hi All

I have made a Smashbook out of a composition book as I am on a budget at the minute as we are starting to save for our wedding next year.


 At the minute I have a mini wooden peg clipped on the top with a piece of note paper with ideas on pages I can do.

Paper used is by Recollections Signature adhesive backed fabric paper.
Alpha stickers are American Crafts Remarks (Beckett and Love Letter)
Ribbon is just some teal silk ribbon.

 I thought I would make another page tonight as has a pretty depressing day at work so needing some me crafting time. I don't know about this page I don't think I can pull myself away from normal scrapbooking.

This was from a concert me and Adam went to a week ago. Photo isn't fantastic but I wanted to remember how good our seats were.

I used my concert ticket
Paper is by My&My BIG Ideas - Alison-Crowns scrapbook kit. The skull paper is the only thing punk rock I had and think it goes with blue in the photo and the Smash journal card which is from the entertainment pad.

I also used a piece of mesh and put ink on and stamped it in part of the background to give it a bit more of grunge look.

Hope everyone is well. And cant wait for this nice long weekend for scrapbooking I have a few pages I need to catch up on.

Take Care
Sam xx

2 comments:

SueB said...

Hi Sam!

You're smashbook is looking wonderful, the cover is just so pretty, love it!!!

Another fab page there Sam, I'm so chuffed that you're enjoying Smashing (I knew you would :)
and for all my bought smash books, I think homemade ones are the nicest and mean more :)

I know I have mostly bought ones, but crumbled when I saw the special deals being offered at the time, and went a bit crazy, lol!!!
but that's ok, as I get to use LOADS of my old stash when smashing, and that feels great! (even if I am broke now, having bought soooo many Smash books, he! he!)

It's so lovely to see you over on the FB group too!

Hope you have a lovely long week-end Sam, with lots of relaxing crafting :)

Hugs Suzie xxxx :)

Hi it's Maria said...

fab book sam, I love the paper you've used... and fab page too...

I hope you manage to get some more smashing time this weekend,

maria xx