My Contact Details:

Email : samw1984@aol.com

Monday 12 September 2011

2 Page Christening Scrapbook for Candy (Bonbonscraps)

Hi Everyone

Hope your all well.

I had a days holiday today and since wind was really bad with the back lash of the Hurricane which is heading for the UK I decided to stay in. Had of a bit of an embarrising morning the wind decided to blow my terracotta pot with my conifer across the front garden so had to run out in dressing gown to try and save my tree. Me and the dogs got blown all over and wind was that bad my dressing gown was nearly blown over my head..hahaha luckily I had undies on underneath!!

Decided to do some scrapbooking today and I have been planning to make my friend Candy (Bonbonscraps) a scrapbook page for ages.



I used papers from S.E.I Penelope's Potpourri

Photos:-
1 -  5.5x7.5 photo
3 - 4x6

Inspiration for this Layout came from Scrapbook Generations - June 2011 Debbie Sanders Sketch layout






Thanks so much for taking the time to take a look.
Sam xx

4 comments:

Denise Price said...

Such a sweet gift for your friend! I love all the girly touches--the pastel colors, the flowers, the little birdie.

Re: your comment on my blog...ah, cereal boxes are one thing I hadn't thought of using yet! Maybe someday, though. No household item is safe around my scrapbooking scissors, LOL!

Eek, that wind sounds awful. Hope you have better weather soon!

Shannon said...

I love the clustering, what a great layout!

I got your email the other day and replied back. Did it go into your spam? If you didn't get it, I will send again.

jamie long said...

That is such a cute two pager!

Christie Bryant said...

Such sweet pages, love them!
Glad you didn't completely lose your robe in the wind! :)